Yep, I’m mad today. Stupid insomnia anyhow.
For some reason, I awoke at 1 a.m. It’s been me against the world ever since. Howdya like that? Mood: completely annoyed.
At least I will be studentless today. That will help my mood, although filing the Mt. Everest of music stacked on my file cabinets won’t.
I must also check on the status of my new computers. I hope to hear good news. That will help my mood, although finding out they haven’t been ordered won’t.
I will finally have time for studying this weekend. That will help my mood, although the subject matter — and the fact that I am sick of all this and I don’t even want it anymore — won’t.
I hope there is cake left over from yesterday. That will help my mood, although going in and finding only the plastic snake decorations won’t.
I am crabby today. For many reasons. Why do I hate so many things? For instance, this morning I especially hate:
- That life is often cruel.
- This headache.
- The fact that I always, always choose to look in the wrong pocket first.
- That I am often unable to remember what was said to me five minutes ago.
- Mean people.
- That I am weeks behind in studying already, and …
- …that it doesn’t really matter. (PK – you called it quits close to the end…you’re OK with it, aren’t you?)
- My inability to figure it all out.
- Rehashing everything I did wrong this year.
- Missing Lars and Helen.
But hey…one thing I don’t hate is cooking Italian tonight with paisan Pruke Liddy. Bellissima.