Aren’t you happy? Me too. I have random thoughts this day.
- I have chained myself to the sofa this whole weekend so I can get some Birdie stuff done before my cohort pulls out her (and my) hair. Looking forward to the show, but not to a lot of the insanity that precedes it.
- Mac people: Three things I miss from the PC side are the “Home” key, the “End” key, and the Delete key that allows you to delete characters from the left. I use those three functions all the time; is there a workaround, or something really obvious I’m missing? I yearn to learn, but I’m too lazy to research it right at the moment.
- Kristen, one of our regular Finkville fiends, started her own blog. Check it out here and leave her some love. (Samuel…no post since May? Sheesh.)
- I’m worried about BoomR’s company’s reorganization plan.
- The Thriller was accepted into the Masters in Clinical Counseling program at the seminary — yay! He starts classes in October. Now he can practice his psychoanalysis skills on me.
- Mavis is an awesome sis. I had some doctorin’ to do yesterday (all day, actually) and she was there with/for me every minute.
- Friday is our usual Jake sleepover. We can’t have it tonight and I am sad.
- What are your plans for the weekend? Something fun?
All right. Back to the Birdie DVD. Stoney reads RtB and she will know that I am goofing off instead of working. And I’m a-skeered of Stoney. Can I get an Amen, students??