- So what if they had to transpose Plácido Domingo’s arias down for his performance in the Met’s Adriana Lecouvreur, and the voice isn’t all it used to be? The fact that the man is 68 years old and still at it is amazing (although there is a time and place to quit, friend).
- Definitely not centrally intelligent.
- “Ben Wallace was right when he called Mo [Williams of the Cleveland Cavaliers] originally being passed over for the All-Star game a ‘shamockery,’ ” Cavs owner Daniel Gilbert said in an e-mailed statement. “But not naming him as the natural and obvious replacement for the unfortunately injured Jameer Nelson is stupidiculous, idillogical and preposterageous.” Heh. Wonder how long it took him to come up with that. It’s actually quite clever.
- Well of course he does, sweety. (And Al, I still say shut up.)
- If you’ve a mind to, bookmark this Rolling Stone article and read it when you get the chance. It is disturbing and bizarre, especially for those of us who remember the Watergate scandal. (Caveat: contains considerable profanity.)
- Hey, I haven’t mentioned this in a while! Delectable.
- What do you want to bet … this Toledo sheriff’s rant is going to get him in trouble, even though he was absolutely right. “Hey, it’s pushin’ 50 degrees outside — let’s go ice fishin’!”
- Please tell the Easter Bunny to bring me this. Santa apparently thought I was naughty last year. But I’m trying very hard to be good now.
Hey, guess what I’m doing today… ugh.