What am I going to do with myself?
- All the gifts are wrapped and under the tree
- Operation Cake Truffle is complete
- Dutch Cherry Pie ordered from Lyn-Way and ready to be picked up for the Christmas celebration with BFF Kay and Bob tonight
Still have to get with Mavis on the Christmas Eve fixins…but other than that, it’s a lazy Saturday. Does this mean I actually have time to:
- take Rousseau for a walk?
- deep-clean my house?
- shop for spring music for school?
- watch an afternoon movie?
- take the Thriller to Home Depot to pick out the new front porch lights?
Whoa…this is too much for my reptilian brain at 8:50 a.m. I think I need to go lie down…
I vote for 4, 1 and 3 in that order. Reverse 1 and 3 if there’s lots of snow. To heck with that noise….
But what do I know?
Well I haven’t done any of it yet, nuts! Hope you’re relaxing this weekend, and so sorry to hear of your gran’s illness…
Afternoon movie & Thriller to HD would be my top pics…. but looking at the clock, you’ve already done everything on the list & 6 more things (knowing you) xoxoxoxoxox
Yeah well wouldn’t you know, I didn’t do any of them! But that’s OK, I did other fun stuff.
Sounds like you had a full house at Chamberlain’s last night, luv!