Random Neuron Firings
Hey, remember when I posted that list of Things You’d Never Know Without the Movie Industry? Yeah, me neither. So I looked it up. Then I found a few more that bear mentioning. Behold:
- All beds have special L-shaped top sheets that reach up to armpit level on a woman, but only waist level on the man lying beside her.
- A single match will be sufficient to light up a room the size of a football stadium.
- It is always possible to park directly outside the building you are visiting.
- If you decide to hack into the CIA database, all you need is a laptop and an internet connection. It will usually take about 10 seconds to get into the system undetected.
- Mothers routinely cook eggs, bacon and waffles for their family every morning, even though the husband and children never have time to eat them.
- All single women have a cat.
- If being chased through town, you can usually take cover in a passing St Patrick’s Day parade – at any time of the year.
- Creepy sounds coming from a graveyard should always be closely investigated.
- Dogs always know who’s bad and will naturally bark at them.
- Never be afraid to jump off of a building into an open dumpster, as the contents will most likely always be clean, fluffy garbage bags.
And here’s one of my own:
Females never have to go to the loo. You always see men standing at those nasty wall things, but, you know. OK, moving on.
Here’s a graphic artist’s rendering of what Michael Jackson might have looked like at 50 years old had he not had all the surgery. Very nice; respectable.
So do I have rehearsal today? Why yes, I do. But first, food.
Timon and Pumbaa made my day. My inner six-year-old is ecstatic. XD
I looked and looked to see if it was ‘shopped, and I can’t tell. But if it’s real, wow!
Another movie classic: a young girl in a dark spooky house hears a noise and starts moving backward and we ALL know what’s going to happen! The killer appears in BACK OF HER ready to strike!
I know! You can tell by the way they pull the camera shot back, allowing some “empty space” for the killer to appear.
I gotta say – there is a LOT of truth to #9!!!
Oh yeah? Have you had those experiences with D & A?
TOTALLY!! Dogs can “sense” some bad juju energy… especially Annie… it’s the combo of German Shepherd & Rottie that makes her EXTRA sensitive to that, I think….
Speaking of movies, we watched Paranormal Activity yesterday. Was OK, had a couple of creepy parts. But I would yell at the TV –turn the LIGHTS ON, FOOL!!! They’d go running through the house in the dark. Made for more dramatic effect I guess.
We are getting some film channels for 5 weeks for 5euro. So far we’ve seen Sherlock Holmes (fell asleep LOL), Accidental Husband (was OK, interesting to see Uma do something different). Something else I don’t remember now….that was my weekend pretty much!
That and watching http://www.beleefdelente.nl/ooievaar
Wow! I had to stop watching the birds…have to get ready for school…have to get ready for school…LOL
I know about Paranormal Activity. Turn on ze lights. But man did that one ever freak me out.
Here’s a hummingbird in FL that just laid an egg. Fantastic!!!!!!!
Did you look at all of the birds on that first site I gave you? I can translate the names for you if you want.
OOPS the cam is in California.