This was almost as hard as the Top Ten Movies list. I like so many different kinds of music that it was hard to narrow them down, so I didn’t include the umpteen jazz albums I consider top-of-the-line, and I didn’t O.D. on the Fabs.
So here they are. Any you agree with? I like company in my little rubber room.
Top Ten Albums, According to Me
10. Hell Freezes Over – The Eagles (1994)
9. Thriller – Michael Jackson (1982)
8. The Capitol Years (1953-1961) – Frank Sinatra (1990)
7. Never A Dull Moment – Rod Stewart (1971) <– remember that one, Mavis? Wahoo!
6. Abbey Road – The Beatles (1969)
5. Greatest Hits – James Taylor (1976)
4. Rubber Soul – The Beatles (1965)
3. A Hard Day’s Night – The Beatles (1964)
2.The Stranger – Billy Joel (1977)
1. Careless – Stephen Bishop (1976)
Ok. Big fat king-size Hershey bar – given in person or sent through the mail – to the first reader who emails me at ratfink @ finkweb .org and correctly answers this question:
On the television series Home Improvement, the Taylor family had a neighbor named Wilson. What was Wilson’s first name?
Sam K. correctly answered that Wilson’s first name is Wilson. Wilson Wilson. Heh. Congrats, Samuel – another contest on 15 May!
Fink out. Time fer school.
You mean you didn’t add Sgt. Peppers to the list?!?! Kidding, kidding.