- Have you heard about this? Or is the commenter correct in suggesting the Boston.com writer take an early retirement? (Me no likey Boston anyhow, for myriad reasons.)
- If I lost $3 million from my NBA contract and was suspended for 30 games for this reason, I’d consider lying about it, too.
- I have a friend who swears that monogamy is a misguided and unnatural convention. Now I read this in the Times book review. Hmmmm.
- This is an opera I’d like to see.
- In a Reuters story, the question was asked: What are you doing to deal with the financial crisis? Some guy wrote, “We are eating out less, delaying capital purchasing, planning less [sic] and shorter vacations, reducing gifts at holiday time, wearing older cloths [sic] and not replenishing wardrobe, washing my own car, cutting our own lawn, raking our own leaves, cleaning our own gutters, painting ourselves instead of hiring a painter, consuming more leftovers…” Gee. Wonder if he’ll be able to handle slumming in its most insipid form. You know, taking 4-day weekenders instead of 2-week vacations, mowing his own lawn, doing his own leaf-raking ‘n stuff…man, life can be brutal.
Sheesh. Now I’m just making myself mad. Gotta get to the Power Pointing. If anyone is an Excel wizard, I need to analyze some data on a Likert scale. Any takers? But first, I have to leap off this skyscraper…