Yep, I’m on about stuff this morning.
I hate it when things pile up on my desk and in my brain, and I feel like I can’t do anything about it. Too many things to do beforehand, making it so there’s not enough time to tackle it now. Frustrations are mounting. Before I suck it up and get on with it, I will barf it out onto the page, to wit:
- I have got to get started on choreography and song selection for Dinner Theatre, but I just can’t carve out the time this week. Is that insane or what? I’m on summer break, fuh cripesake.
- I practiced for an hour yesterday, and still can’t get the icing roses right. My wrist has now fallen off.
- I have webmaster stuff for three different sites to take care of, and I haven’t even begun. Time’s a-wastin’.
- Can’t believe I’m worrying about all this garbage when the Js will be here for a visit within the next 45 minutes.
- Rousseau is moving ever more slowly. We could see the difference even after the 12 short days we were gone. It’s weighing on my mind and heart like a big ol’ boulder.
- Many changes are coming at school for me this fall, and I’ve done nothing to prepare for them. Calgon…
- I hate my hair. Time to make the call.
- My house needs a deep cleaning. It’s bugging me to death.
So, you say, “Why sit there and complain? Get up and do something about it!”
Why thank you, fiend. I will do just that. So STOP YELLING AT ME
(You know I luv you.) And it’s Finkday, for all you private sector cats. Rejoice and be glad! Have a party! Eat chocolate! Read a book! Wear a lampshade! I’m with you in spirit.