- I took Rousseau for a walk at 6:45 this morning, thinking it would be cooler and less muggy and I would feel less like a wrung-out dish rag when we got back. Wrong.
- I have the worst case of hiccups — ever.
- I have no idea why the fact that people keep clicking on ridiculous Facebook survey scams bothers me so much, but it does.
- I’m starting DT choreography today, but I have no idea what the production number will be, so…
- The Thriller just left to take the Finkmobile in to the dealership garage for the third time, for the same problem. The word “lemon” is starting to creep into my consciousness.
Other than that, it’s a GREAT Monday so far. How goes this morning for you?