J’ever think of something weird and say to yourself, “Hey, I gotta write that down”? I do. If I compiled a list of every strange, funny, annoying or generally off-center thought I ever experienced, it would be quite lengthy.
The coolest “Hey, I need to write that down” manifestation has got to be the Facebook fan groups, though. I can’t count how many times I’ve seen one and said, “Hey, yeah…”
Below are some of my faves.
- I hate it when the mascara wand misses the tube and it goes all over your hand
- Typing what you really think, then backspacing and typing something else
- Jared’s Law: Protecting Us from Nothing Since 2008 (school humor)
- I hate it when I open my car door and snow falls on the seat
- Stopping the microwave just before 0:00 because you don’t want to hear the beep
- There is nothing worse than a rejected high five
- That was NOT your last piece of gum, so stop lying
- I hate it when I think of a really good comeback — after the argument
- No, I don’t care if I die at midnight — I am not passing on your stupid forward
- When I realized that the word “bed” looks like a bed, my mind was blown
My own creations would be of the “Yep, this is my life” variety:
- The severity of my headache is inversely proportional to the time remaining until I have to get up and go to work.
- My need for a blank CD is inversely proportional to the number of blank CDs in my possession. (I could go on all day long with this…)
- What I’m looking for is always, always, always in the *other* pocket
- If I didn’t need it, it would be sitting out in plain view, getting in my way
Heh heh. Hey, it’s Finkday. Enjoy it.
I know, right?!! I’m SO that person who stops the microwave before the annoying DING goes off! I would never have thought that the word, bed, DOES look like a bed! Did you ever just sit and think – who decided that a bed should be named a bed. Who thought up the word “compendious”? Who thought a car should be called a car? Who decided all the words we know today and their meanings? I could go on….but it makes my head hurt.
I INVENTED THE WORD COMPENDIOUS. I just wanted to type a sentence in all capitals, cuz yer my sister and you will excuse my silliness.
Mail when you’re up and about tomorrow!
Methinks wethinks too much.
I know, Suz. And if only I thought about stuff that was actually worthwhile!
…and bed spelled backwards looks like a backwards bed
Just a little Finkday sunshine from Dallas! **SMEWCH**
Ya nut! And isn’t it funny that we found that AU choir alumni group? Some names on there I haven’t seen in a lonnnnnng time…