But I’m waiting until 5:30 to post them.
I had lots of quiet time this morning, yay. We really need to get Rousseau some of those tags that don’t jangle so loudly when he shakes. Or maybe I’ll just remind the Thriller to take off his collar at bedtime. Rousseau’s — not the Thriller’s. Ha. Ha.
- The length of my sleeping time at night is most often inversely proportional to the number of hours I must remain at school for rehearsal the following evening.
- The “peace-sign-and-duck-mouth” pose is slowly being replaced by the “Hook-’em-Horns-sign-and-tongue-out” pose by high school girls on Facebook.
- As hip as it’s becoming to dislike Facebook, I will say it has brought an awful lot of happiness to my life, in the form of new and rekindled relationships with family members and old school mates. Indeed, I think I “talk” with more of my high school classmates now much more than I ever did back when we were actually in school. Adult friendships can be just as much fun, and in a different way.
- Rousseau is 13 years old today.
- Hey, guess what? I have Friday off.
- With all the choreography I will be doing over the next five months for Dinner Theatre and Joseph, I really need to get back on the treadmill. Tomorrow. I mean it.
- I’m trying to think of things I hate more than exercising. I dunno…being water-boarded? Listening to Taylor Swift without AutoTune? Broccoli?
- I’m thinking I just need to do it. Stop yammering and get downstairs. Tomorrow. I mean it.
Welcome to my life at 3:30 in the morning.
You forgot cats. I’m kind of excited about Joseph, actually. I’ll have to make it back for that.
I’d love to see you there!
Hey now. Easy on the cats.
What happened to the melatonin? Last I heard that was working for you.
It was indeed! But I started to get a little ooky because I was waking up reeeeeeeally slow and groggy. I decided to take myself off of it for a week and see the results. Now I’m back to waking up at 3 (like today). So maybe I’ll cut the dose in half and see what happens.