…what a donkey.
Why do I get so upset about seemingly ridiculous things? I couldn’t tell you. But it made me shake my head and smile this morning, as I went through some blog post history, cleaning up broken links (a job I hate, and often neglect). It’s a miracle I maintain my teeming throng of 100-some (worldwide) daily readers.
From the “Rant” and “Boot to the Head” categories, here are five silly reminders of why I really need to keep my day job:
- From 2008: Blathering about spoilt-rotten athletes
- From 2011: Illustrating my inability to deal with other people’s (perceived) inefficiency
- From 2013: Getting just a little too honked off at uppity hypocrites
- From 2012: Flippin’ out at Domino’s Pizza
- From 2011: Destroying everyone’s zen by blasting quotation memes
And the comments are fun, too.
Ah, I feel a retelling of the David Soul story coming on. Now there’s a laff riot, Jimmy. But first, the shower, the road and the school house.
Happy Monkday, fiends!