Wow, my 50th RNF post. Well, actually, most of my posts are just errant neurons. But here is what is falling out of my melon.
So not good for you, and so fantastic looking. I wonder if Seamus might like them for his upcoming birfday…
- Do NOT go here. (Caveat: some are PG-13 — and the views expressed therein are those of the writers, and do not necessarily represent the views of Rockin’ the Bourgeoisie or of any other individual or corporate entity — but many are downright brilliant.)
- My first tap rehearsal is Saturday. Oy.
- I get the Js tomorrow night for the first time in forever. I also get to see Mavis for the very first time since I brought her home from the hospital on Saturday, 3 September. My horrendous cold (which I am now officially done with, thank the gods) didn’t allow me to visit. Giving her that muckity muck could have been life-threatening in her condition.
- Oscar Wilde said, “Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.” Lucky for me, eh?
- This is a good idea. Of course, the Cloud is even better.
- Speaking of the Cloud…my school district finally went with the Google Apps suite. Fantastic. My IT gal? I worship her. (If you’re reading this, Sparky — you get a big hunk of chocolate very soon)
OK dolls, I’m late for the shower. Happy Almost-Finkday.
YUM! Well, if Seamus doesn’t want the Oreo-yums for HIS birthday – Mavis will gladly take them for HERS!!!
I’m so glad that you are well again! I’ve missed seeing that face. Can’t wait for you to get here tomorrow at 4!! Love you!
Pshh YEAH! If we like ’em, we’ll make ’em twice! Can’t wait to see you either, sissy. Been too long! Love you and see you Friday at 4!
Oh, lordy! I would eat the whole batch & then be in a sugar coma for the rest of the visit! But I **LOVE** the idea & they look DELISH!!!
I was poking around the site with the recipe & there’s another type that I might want to try:
I don’t know why that sounds so good right now… but it does!!
Glad to hear you’re feeling better & that you get to reconnect with the family! Special hug to Mavis for me when ya see her!
I love those goodies-buried-in-the-mix things, too. And the chocoban cupcakes look great! (I’d add twice the chocolate chips, I’m sure you know.)
I am feeling better indeed — keep me posted on all things job related! XOXO
Why did I look at that recipe? WHY DID I LOOK AT THE RECIPE?!?! Excuse me, I have to go to Meijer to buy some… things.
Hahaha — let us know what you think!