Random Neuron Firings
- Now really. Would you react like this guy if you opened your locker and saw a talking head? They’d be carting me off to the morgue.
- I think I have tendinitis in my left elbow, as a result of my crash with the deer last month. Fantastic.
- Faculty Christmas party tonight, at the Roadhouse. I should starve myself all day in preparation for the delicious fare. Nah.
- Selling beer in bottles inserted into taxidermied animals? Why not.
- Food blog update: I bought thecomfortfoodie.net a couple of weeks ago. Need design ideas. I’m devoting the next 6 months to it, in hopes of opening in summer. Much to do and research.
- Heading into the last 9 or 10 rehearsals before the Christmas concerts. Hang on to your hats, high school…
Visualize the homepage banner: an oval platter filled end-to-end with a stack of delicious Chocodiles, and the domain name “thecomfortfoodie.net” in 3d-ish letters super-imposed over the goodies!
Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwww…….EXCELLENT idea. I’m loving the oval platter thing…Chocodiles, glazed pecans, some cupcakes maybe, and maybe a crock of homemade mac and cheese in the middle? I have got to get going on my food photography!
Hey, did you decide on that Sony?