Random Neuron Firings
Truly random today, my fiends.
- I guess I just wasn’t born to understand the attraction.
- Eventually, the truth always emerges.
- Sometimes, I tire of fighting the good fight. Ya know?
- This kid brings me incredible joy.
- In two weeks, I will be tested in part on material I haven’t studied enough in a subject on which I never took a single class.
- Wasn’t it just a matter of time?
- I wonder how Bando is doing…I must call her.
- Stein and four of my students are plotting against me. Must purchase body armor. And this.
- Charlie Manson is 74. Man…tempus fugit.
- This month’s pet peeve: people who habitually pass the buck.
- I hate everyone and everything (except, well, you know…you).