Random Neuron Firings
Truly random today, my fiends.
- I guess I just wasn’t born to understand the attraction.
- Eventually, the truth always emerges.
- Sometimes, I tire of fighting the good fight. Ya know?
- This kid brings me incredible joy.
- In two weeks, I will be tested in part on material I haven’t studied enough in a subject on which I never took a single class.
- Wasn’t it just a matter of time?
- I wonder how Bando is doing…I must call her.
- Stein and four of my students are plotting against me. Must purchase body armor. And this.
- Charlie Manson is 74. Man…tempus fugit.
- This month’s pet peeve: people who habitually pass the buck.
- I hate everyone and everything (except, well, you know…you).
Quit yackin’ about it and just BUY the thing, girl. You deserve it.
No no no you see PK…I want someone to buy it FOR ME.
Certainly I’m not one of the four conspirators… am I?
Oh, and you used one of my favourite Latin terms. Congratulations.
Well of course you are! Here’s some more Latin for ya:
Et tu, Brute?
Wait a minute here…. Hold on right now…. What in the WORLD did I do??? I think certain points of humor are hilarious. Is there something new that I don’t know about that has been somehow caused by my mere existance “within these walls?”
I love makin you squirm, Stein.
RE: #5 – is that the ill-fated statistical stuff to which you refer? Here’s a thought:
Does your new tricked-out phone have “Pocket Excel” (Windows Mobile-based) or QuickOffice (http://www.quickoffice.com/) on it? If so, make sure you pre-load it with a spreadsheet that has the formulas in place for mean, mode, median, and standard deviation.
Hey babe — I do have access to that stuff, although I haven’t taken the time to figure it all out yet. I think they’re just doc readers, aren’t they? Anyway…you won’t believe this, but it’s not the quantitative analysis that bothers me. It’s the huge essays on African music I have to write.
There are 3 musicology electives: African Music, American Music, and History of the Blues. Of course, I took the latter 2 as my electives.
And, as is my rotten luck, what material do you think the 2 questions on the exam cover this time around?
Truly, it makes me want to kill things. And people.
Have a great day, sweetness!
I couldn’t think of a worse idea than ditching the dollar. The UN is good for what, now?
It’s all on the horizon, Kodylicious. Comin’ at ya.
I become less and less liberal each week.. and it’s starting to scare me. I fear the day that Rush Limbaugh says something and I agree with it…