Random Neuron Firings
- I read an article about a gal who lost an election after racy pictures from her past were posted on Facebook. The article never said a word about her name. It made me giggle.
- There are few fashion trends I despise more than those from the 1990s. And yes, I was guilty of most of them. Here’s what I mean. Haha.
- Regarding the previous link: guys at my school are STILL wearing baggy pants.
- Tonight, I’m taking the Thriller to Applebee’s for dinner, where veterans eat free. I hope we can get a table in under 2 hours.
- Ouch, my ear hurts. This cold is making me mad.
- Mavis’s birthday feast is Sunday. We’re combining it with friend (and the Js’ other grammie) Jane’s birthday as well — should be a fun day.
- I’ve just discovered that I would really like to take some NyQuil and go back to bed. But I’d much rather get ready and go to school. Wouldn’t you?
Aww, poor Bird! I wish you weren’t sick!!
Krystal Ball?! Really?!!! I would hate my parents.
I actually tried the “frosted” look back in the 90’s – another of my bad decisions.
This Sunday is definitely going to be a good time!
I hope you and the Thriller can get a table tonight. Maybe if you early enough?
I hope you feel better soon, sweetie!
Thanks, Mave! *hACk* It’s definitely the downside of doing shows! I can’t wait till Sunday…everyone is so busy with homework, Lars is going to help me cook the dinner. Isn’t that fun?!?! We will have a good time. Love you sissy!
Go Lars!!! And thank you, buddy, for helping your Mom out! Can’t wait!
Sorry you’re still under the weather – I vote for the NyQuil & back to bed. Who wants to sit in a class with a teacher *hArKiNg* all over them!!
When I get back from the UK, let’s have a quick phone chat about the new little gadget that you got to control Logic Studio
PS…you ROCKED brightly colored blazers with the sleeves pushed up, no matter what anyone says!
I agree, BoomR! She always made the styles look awesome! So did you, if I do say so myself.
HA – thanks you guys. I’m sure my students will appreciate my not harking all over them today. Hey Boom Boom, remember your skinny neckties? I loved those! And when are you going to UK???
Call in sick, girl!!!! Yer just making everyone else sick
All right, ma! I called in sick today (actually, I arranged it yesterday afternoon). Gonna try the doc’s office at 9 and see what’s shakin’. You start feeling better too! I hope it’s not a virus.
I agree that all the fashion things they mentioned were wrong….except for the rolled up blazer sleeves…we need those back.
Sorry to hear you are still not feeling well.
You know, some habits die hard. I am forever pushing up the sleeves of my sweaters. And thanks, pal — I’m off to the doc to get this stupid whatever-it-is taken care of.
Hate those old trends now, but in the next decade we’ll have a 90’s Renaissance and embrace them all once more, if only in that marginally ironic manner that old trends are embraced. “That 90’s Show” pilot is probably being shopped around right now.
True! And they can come to me for their wardrobe…Ha
The first thing that came into my head after I read that name was the chorus for the Styx song, Crystal Ball. /music nerd
I heart me some music nerds, Mathew. You know that.