Random Neuron Firings
- There are some fantastic, beautiful people in my life who I don’t deserve.
- RD sent me some funny stuff in email. My favorite part was a quote by Mark Twain: Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But then I repeat myself. Heh.
- My ab-fab coffee maker overflowed all over my kitchen floor this morning. I fear the death struggle has begun. After about 7 years of daily use, I’d say it’s done its job.
- I get really mad sometimes and say stuff I don’t mean. Backpedaling is my job.
- I still haven’t gotten Jakey’s Easter basket. Animal cookies, marshmallows, mandarins…what else? Trying to stay away from too much candy.
- If I get busy and stay focused, I can get this chart done for my v-jazz ensemble yet today and get dinner for eleven people ready by six. Just call me SuperFink.
In honor of the eesa bunny, a big fat Hershey bar goes to the RtB citizen who correctly identifies the movie that features the second sentence of #3.
Yall enjoy your Sunday. The final countdown (to school’s out for summah) begins tomorrow.