Random Neuron Firings
1. Fantastic pictures from Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland came out three weeks ago (I must have missed it; just saw them for the first time at the Grand Theater in Lincoln on Monday). JD looks appropriately and delightfully creepy as the Mad Hatter (photo is clicky).
But does anyone see a resemblance, however fleeting, to this? Gotta say, it bothers me. Must be the teeth.
2. I have to learn to not let some things bother me so much.
3. I am glad to be home. Last night, the Thriller & I had some KFC and watched the Indians actually win a game.
4. PK sent me a link to a list of eight dumbest apps for the iPhone. Only a matter of time before BlackBerry earns a similar article. Actually, RIM would probably have more apps available to poke fun at if they didn’t extort their potential contributors. (Apple charges half of what RIM asks for, and the RIM stakes are higher — and dumber.)
5. Didn’t sleep well; much work to do today regardless. Blah.
6. Anyone see the new Potter film yet? What did you think?
Gotta git. It’s Finkday and there is much on the plate. Have a goody!