Random Neuron Firings
- It’s 3:30 a.m. I’ve been awake since 2.
- I have a “To Do” list going for today. It already has eleven things on it.
- Ever feel like you’ve been maneuvered? Shafted? Smoked? Deceived? Backed into a corner?
- My new class started Monday. I hate it already. I am trying to adopt a good attitude, seeing as how I only have 2 more classes after this one to get through, but then I think about the qualifying exams that come after all the classes, and I am all over again nauseous.
- Jake is getting cuter every day.
- I’m going to a cookout on Friday night. There will be wanton silliness.
- eBay is behaving badly. You know what Lord Acton said about absolute power…
- Kay comes home on 7 June. Yay!
- I have a wedding to play, for which I am not ready, on 7 June. Boo.
- Be careful in whom you confide.
- Helen and Lars got me a cool Johnny Depp mouse pad for Mother’s Day. Are they great or what?
- I have a concert tonight. Please come.
- It is now 4:22 a.m., and I have 14 things on the To Do list from #2.