- The Thriller got a call yesterday. The TV arrives tomorrow, not Friday. Joyous. He now has a difficult choice: Go to RF’s middle school concert…stay home and hook up the new TV. Go to RF’s middle school concert…stay home and hook up the new TV…
- Wanna see where all the money in the country went? Clicky.
- Do you know how good Steve Martin is on banjo?
- I plan to start up the RtB Contests again in January. Much chocolate to be won here, fiends.
- I’m taking some of my singers to perform at a couple of nursing homes today. I hope they bring something tasty for the bus ride, because I be all about the treatses.
- You will now please post your favorite Christmas song, and if applicable, the artists who sing/play it. Mine: “That Holiday Feeling” by Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gormé (sister had a big voice). I’m always up for new Christmas tunes; seems like they’re the same ones over and over every year — or it could be just collateral career damage. Searching for new and interesting arrangements of the same Christmas “classics” is a challenge year after year, ya know?
Ok, time to hit the shower and the road. Maybe I’ll stop by Hawkins bakery and get some treatses of my own.