1. Right. So in talking with Schminky McSchminkelman yesterday, I realized that I hadn’t been checking Craigslist for writing jobs. So I did, this morning. Applied for two of them. (I’d tell you what jobs they were, but then you would apply and get them over me, so forget it.) Gotta love telecommuting. I’ll let you know.
2. [Rocky the Flying Squirrel voice:] And now, here’s something you’ll really like!
3. Exciting news: Ross is going to guest-write Sunday’s blog post. He’s my online hero. I heart him. Whether he’s writing for AskMen.com or FutureCars.com or doing work for Parkinson’s disease, he is one righteous fiend. Sweetness. (Yep, I googled your name, hoser.)
4. I hate it when something doesn’t fit, so you take it back to the store — and they don’t have what you want in your size.
5. Suzanne, that link you provided yesterday was out of this world! Completely groovy.
6. Tomorrow night, I’m having some fiends over to watch Godfather III. Very niiiiiizzze.
I hate everything today, I think. It’s rainy, cold, miserable, dreary…it’s a good day for generalized hate. And naps.