- This is fantastic. Love the choreography!
- I am done with performances until March 2010. Nice.
- All of my choirs sang like angels this week. Wonder what’s up…
- My family have gone through some amazingly tough times over the past four days, and have persevered. I heart them all.
- Am I the only person on the planet who thinks Alex Rodriguez is not pretty? Ew. He creepy-lookin’. But he’d most likely think the same about me, so there it is. Women are likely drawn to his radiant personality.
- OK, the Tiger thing. Truthfully, at first I said, “The guy had an affair. Leave him alone and let him sort it out.” But a dozen ladies later…yikes, brother has a problem, and not just with public relations.
- I was talking to a 6th grade teacher before my concert last night, and she said that she feared her students grasped only about 20% of the instructions they’re given. I’d say the fact that I had told my 5th grade boys approximately 90 times over the last three months that they had to wear neckties to the gig — and several still showed up without them — supports that assumption. (But props to the 7th and 8th grade guys who let them borrow their ties while they performed.)
- Happy birthday, Artillius Merchclod! Many happy returns, pal.
- The next two days are going to be extraordinarily busy, but with good stuff.
- What all are you doing over the holiday?
Welp, time to get going. I have detention duty at the high school this morning. Detention, right before Christmas break? Yep. Knuckleheadedness apparently keeps no calendar.