Hey, it’s been a few days since I was able to speak to you. Did you miss me? All 100 of you?
It’s been a weird week, fiends. And not all “bad” weird, either.
- The first — and most thumbs-up — of the strangeness is that our Joseph cast members are starting to really nail some production numbers (and in this show, with not a single spoken line, it’s pretty much all production numbers). It’s early days, rehearsal-run-wise, so that’s weird in a really good way.
- There’s been some bad weird, too. Lots of changes at school. Lots of changes. Lots of. Lots.
- I’m finally biting the bullet and doing the work to join Tutor.com and Elance.com. Need some extra bones to feed the savings account. We shall see.
- Fun weekend — we have the Js coming for an overnighter tonight, and we’re hosting the inimitable Drago for the weekend as well, while Kay and Bob are out of town. We like it, but Rousseau is decidedly unamused.
- I ran across my Facebook history, which I’d downloaded about a year ago. Rat Fink, Rat Fink. What a donkey. Some of the things I say in public…
What’s up for you this holiday weekend? I hope everyone is relaxing, and that you’re not reading this anytime soon after I posted it. (6:15 a.m. on a Saturday — whaaat?)
I’m reading at 6:18 – must be Solo & Ensemble day………..*groan*……………….
Yes, I missed you! Have a great holiday weekend with your little guys! We pick up our again next weekend to visit while my MIL is here for Casey’s show. She’s doubly excited to finally get to see a performance by one of her grands AND meet her first great-grand!
Hey, you too, Lori — he is a doll! Break a leg to Casey as well. It’s his last high school show, right?
Yes– last vocal solo and ensemble today and probably last high school show. (For reasons we shall not discuss here!) I’ve peeked in on two rehearsals and cried both times! I’m going to be a mess!
Hope you have a super week-end. Glad things are going well with rehearsals. Like yours, my life has some joys and some frustration. Main frustration right now — mother board on our computer is fried, and I’m told that means buy a new laptop. I’m dealing with so much unknown in the whole computer area, so am really frustrated… plus it means spend more money On my way to do some computer shopping now, something that I know so little about. I’d rather go to the dentist! I know you’ll enjoy the J’s this week-end!
Wish I was there to go computer shopping with you! Actually, I just wish I was there …you know, in Paradise, where you’re in your shirt sleeves in February.
What did you end up buying?