It’s going to be one of those weeks. I can just smell it.
- Woke up this morning with a terrible cold. I felt it coming on all day yesterday, but tried to ignore it. It will not be ignored.
- In anticipation of feeling like garbage this morning, I took *one* NyQuil pill (half the regular dosage) at bedtime last night. Overslept by two hours — feel like garbage.
- I needed to bake and choreograph today. Neither is looking too good right now.
- I got to see the Js this weekend.
- ” ” ” Mavis this weekend.
- Our DVD player died, and at 9:30 last night, we found a new one that does more neat stuff than the one we had (built-in WiFi, cool interface, more options), for not much more than we paid for the previous Blu-Ray player. Score.
Weekend = success. Now there’s that icky week coming up. Hork. Bring on the Super Bowl — my last excuse for not doing anything tonight.