Well, I got me one today. Not sure why. When all else fails, try stream-of-consciousness:
- I hate them. (Mostly because I’m still mad about this.) I know, get over it. Shut up.
- I’m tired. And crabby, although I hide it so well, you’d never know it.
- This class will n.e.v.e.r. be over with. Tomorrow has been canceled; it will never get here.
- I hate everyone. Except you.
- It is 6:04 a.m. and I’m not showered and dressed. Yet, I care not.
- If I have bad rehearsals today, people could suffer.
- If I have a bad rehearsal tomorrow afternoon, people will suffer.
- I have to skip the football game tonight to come home and work on the Power Point presentation that’s due tomorrow — you know, the day what won’t ever get here — with narration, of course, since it’s the most ridiculous requirement ever, and wastes the most time, which is why it was assigned.
- I miss Kay. And she had better write back or I’m getting on a plane and…. Nevermind.
I know there are many bright sides to my life today. I have a wonderful family, and friends who love me. I have cute blond hair and tiny little dainty feet. I get to say, “Shut up, Stein” anytime I want. BoomR is sending me a present, packed in Dunkin’ Donuts coffee. (I can’t wait; I hope it’s a pony.) So cheer me up. It’s Finkday, fuh cryin’ out loud. I should be happy. Blah.
“I have cute blond hair and tiny little dainty feet.”
Tell me more.
I am changing your nickname to BAD BOY!
To paraphrase Jessica Rabbit of Who Framed Roger Rabbit fame, “I’m not bad, I just blog (and comment) that way.”
Are we having a bad day. If you would take on a little more and procrastinate some more life will get better. LOL You know I love you.
I feel very bad for your choirs today. A part of me tells me to warn them about there impending doom, if they don’t have a good rehearsal. The other part of me is probably going to win. That part is saying, “Let ’em suffer. I had to many, many times.” Nothing prepares your for the real world like you screaming, “SING OUT! WHY WON’T YOU LISTEN? (slams hands on piano, crumples music)”
I hope the pony doesn’t eat all the coffee before it arrives **smooch** Hang in there!
@ Kody: now, now. Would I *ever* do something as horrible as that? *blink blink*
@ mathman: YES, we had a bad day! And what’s that you told me this morning? You’re buying lunch on Monday? Oh yeah! That’s what it was….
@ BoomR: the pony eating all the coffee would just about FIGURE after the week I’ve had! If FedEx is late tomorrow, I’m hittin’ the road with my Daisy rifle.