I ponder the existential questions this day. Or at least, the questions that trouble me.
- When will the FedEx guy be here?
- If I hate the song “Birdland” (which I do, and always will), does that make me a bad jazz musician?
- What will happen if I see someone holding a script onstage this afternoon?
- How many mean people can dance on the head of a pin?
- Will Monday ever get here? (Yes, friend. They’ve extended the due dates for class. The suckage continues.)
- Am I really considering buying one of these? (Yes, I am, actually, for music software reasons. No vitriol allowed on this, though! Computer brand loyalty is like Republican vs. Democrat, Ford vs. Chevy, chunky vs. smooth. “And no minds were changed.”)
- Why do I not like the latest MadMen plot twist? Where is Don going? And who did he call in the last scene?
- Will this show be ready to open with 19 days and 12 rehearsals left?
These things I wonder. But…now it’s time to hit the shower and go watch Jake while #1 Son and Jakey’s Mom get ready to go to a wedding. Color me excited!
yeah!!! another conversion I see… If you cross the streams you will never return again.
I am rooting for you! (See #6) That is not existential, that is reason!
8. Will this show be ready to open with 19 days and 12 rehearsals left?
holy jumpin geraniums…*jaw drops, bodily fluid magically appears on the floor, every curse word know to man is mumbled into one single sentence*
yes, annie is ah-f-ahhh-reakin out
Just in from FedEx: 6:31 AM – On FedEx vehicle for delivery
Ooops – special note from FedEx: Pony in box ate one of the bags of DD coffee & pooped all over the place. Extra “handling” charges for clean-up COD.
I get home from watching Jakey, and what do I find?
1. a Macjob (I can’t believe we play the Broncos on my OPENING NIGHT – ARG!)
2. a freaked out lead actor
3. a DEAD PONY!!!
tee hee… the broncos will clobber you so you won’t miss much. XXOO
I beg of you, please do not buy a MacBook… in the name of all things holy.
(Unless you really want to…)
Ha – no worries, Sammy. I’m still a PC! My home machine and laptop will remain forever close to my heart. I will only use the Mac for my sequencing stuff at school. Promise.
Hey – hey – HEY! No “Platform Wars” as requested by Ms Fink in the original posting!!! (and besides, it’s a MacBook Pro that she really needs to get!)
How’s the coffee? *smooch*
Right you are, Boom Boom. Thanks for reminding us. *teacher glare at Samuel*
I am actually enjoying a marvelous mug of DD at this very moment. The Thriller is also thrilled!!
2. It depends on the recording….
4. What kind of whip/tazer will you use to make them?