Welp, the next time I talk to you here, fiends, it will be to say Bon voy-AH-gee!
Today is a day when we sew things up, to wit:
- One final sweep through the house to make sure every power cable, charger, sock, shirt, GPS update and hotel reservation is accounted for
- Lunch with Hannah and the Js, and hopefully a visit with another special little person
- Kaffee klatsch with a pal later in the afternoon
- Last-minute “car food” run
- Take Rousseau out to BFF Kay and Bob’s farm for *his* vacation
- Pack the Finkmobile and lock it in the garage till 6 a.m. tomorrow
Is that it? Am I forgetting anything? The Thriller arranged to stop mail and newspaper weeks ago, so we’re good there. Oh, I know what I’m forgetting — to take you all with me. But I will be with you in spirit, as you always are with me, right? I love it when you “ride along” in my silly little journeys.
Yikes, the Thriller is vacuuming. I need to look busy er somethin. Until tomorrow…