I was searching finkweb for a photo this morning, and ran across this post from back in May. Ah, May. Maius horribilis. I hated everything in May. And almost everyone. Except you.
So I decided to put off today’s post until tomorrow in favor of riding the stream-of-consciousness bus today. Hence…
Son of 50 More Trivial Things
- Kay and I had the most wonderful summer.
- Wait till you see Mavis!
- The Thriller washed off/hosed down our backyard wooden fence yesterday. I came home from open house and wondered whose yard it was. Icky dirt anyhow.
- I wonder what I did to upset that one person.
- Yes, I am procrastinating. I cleared my whole day today — rescheduled a doc appointment, even — to get this final project done for Orchestration class. And what am I doing? Firing the neurons over coffee. Awesome.
- I honestly fear what I will do with myself when I don’t have these classes anymore after October. I may have a meltdown.
- Do you know what it means to miss New Orleans?
- I just remembered that I did not post an RtB Contest this month. Oh well. August hiatus. And Stoney — I still owe you the Hershey bar — I haven’t forgotten!
- I am looking forward to my feast this Sunday. And to Helen’s shower on Saturday.
- I found this interesting, especially since I am getting more and more annoyed by eBay’s infuriating policies.
- I simply cannot do a shopping list under pressure.
- Seamus is coming to dinner tonight, and I’ve no clue what to fix. I know…chili/chips/cheese.
- I hate the fearmongers.
- Ok, I’ve worked a little on my assignment, and I’m back. I started this post at 7:56 a.m. It’s now 9:44. So I haven’t been goofing off all this time. Just sayin’.
- It’s the 20th of August, and I am freezing to death.
- I’m having a hair 911 episode today.
- For those of us who are overwhelmed 99% of the time, here are some good suggestions for time management.
- I am in fact feeling overwhelmed at this very moment.
- Lars — call me!
- Since this is Son of 50 More Trivial Things, it’s only 20 items long. Can’t be big as its daddy. ‘Sides, I have got to get to work…
Fink out (of time, again).