Me, me, me…why does RtB always have to be about me?
Here are some things I want.
T-shirts from Neat-O-Rama.com, because I’m geeky:
I really want to try this. Can’t tell you why; I just do.
I admit it. I want a Seal-a-Meal.
And what about you, fiends? What do you covet?
Oh my goodness, the Baker’s Mystery Flavor!!! haHAA!!! “Use this mystifyingly delicious flavor and your friends will ask, ‘What’s in this?'” That’s not the reaction I want from people eating food I make. I want…
1. an iPod radio transmitter for my car. http://www.savebig365.com/127391.html
2. a Cincinnati Reds alternate (Red) home jersey.
3. some sort of whatever for stomachs to be normal. (Not regular, don’t go there…)
4. a pet.
5. a means to take the HS band to Chicago.
I hereby consent to loan you the Mighty Ford Ranger for your unlimited use in taking the band to Chicago.
I’m so good to you.
Hey, what about your marshmallow gun???
Here’s my list:
1. A VW Eos. Ice blue. Standard transmission.
2. A Hammock
3. A beach house.
4. A financial angel for Schola.
I knew you’d ask me about it, or tell me to stop whining about it, so I didn’t include it. Besides, one of my students bought me a similar model…what a doll, eh? I will keep that one to play with Jakey, and I will eventually get the Cadillac model!
Good to see your name here, amiga.
Those shirts are great.
I want the 1967 Ford Mustang for sale in Mansfield. Fully restored, new engine and tires… and only for $16,000. *sigh* I’ll never have my Mustang.
I also want Mr. Stein to find a way to take the band to Chicago. O.O If you’re a dog person, you could take mine, by the way.
I knew the shirts would appeal to the geek in you, Skylar.
All i want right now is for the next 3 week to go by smoothly, especially the two concerts that seem like nobody cares about when they are both within the next two weeks. right Fink
Never fear, Maelea. We will get through all this stuff– in my six thousand years (or that’s what it seems like anyway) of doing this, people usually step it up a notch on performance night. I’m looking forward to it!
Faster internet. That’s all I want.
Back at home,
1. Round trip ticket to NYC.
2. An apartment in London.
3. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Championship victory.
4. I want Russell Brand to write the sequel to My Booky Wook faster.(100% recommended, best autobiography I’ve ever read)
5. I want Manny Ramirez doing steroids to be explained away with “It’s just Manny being Manny”
6. 2009 Honda Civic Hybrid
7. And finally, I want this http://www.gizmosforgeeks.com/2008/02/07/40-foot-marshmallow-blaster/
OK… will try this again. My first post must have disappeared into the Internet black hole.
Here’s my list of “I want” goodies – take special note as my 50th is less than a month away:
1. I want this “just because” – http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/features-17inch.html
2. Besides sounding great on recordings, this will also match my ‘fridge, oven, and dishwasher: http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Sterling-Audio-ST69-Multipattern-Tube-Condenser-Mic?sku=581567
3. I’m *over* my black Ford F150 FX SuperCrew – I say “…it’s too big, and uses too much gas” – Want this instead: http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayPage.action?pageParameter=modelsMain&vehicleCode=CX9
4. And finally, since I’ve been commanded to rebuild/reface the kitchen cabinet doors & drawer fronts, I need this: http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=294100-353-4100-09&lpage=none
…and world peace!
You have not changed a bit in all these years. Still stockpiling the electro-toys!
And I found your initial post…retrieved it from the black hole of the comment approval archive. It did not appear until this morning, though! (Sunday 10th) The WordPress gods were playing a trick on us…
All goodies, Kodye my man (well, except, you know, for #4, heh).
I especially liked #7 — that’s what I WANT! Like only for about eleventy million years.
#3 – Me too. We just gotta get past the Lakers…
#5 – HILARIOUS. Not that I wish any ill will to that man, but like my mother used to say, “You make your choices, and…”