Well I sent Mavis a huge long rant-and-blab email today, complaining about everything under the blue sky, so let’s all say a big Thankya to her for taking the brunt. So only good stuff today, because I will behave and attempt to quell my inner Kraken.
- RtB fiend Stoney and I began our rehearsal schedule for Grease. Some of you will remember the “drama within a drama” back when the cast list was published. Well we are gratified to begin seeing that our cast selections (at least from the rehearsals we’ve had thus far) were spot on.
- The Js arrive tomorrow night for a sleepover. It’s all part of my rock & roll fantasy to use the weekends to get work done AND have some time to spend with my preciouses. I love being Grammie.
- Since my rant to Mavis, I feel a bit better about several things. That may spare some teenagers some hardship today. Again, we pause and thank Mavis. Selah.
- Had a hospital test come up negative — yay!
- Did I mention it was Finkday?
On my menu for the weekend: choreography, grandsons, choreography. A dance sandwich. How about you? What can I talk you into doing? Escribe.
You may release your inner Kraken on me any time, Bird-O-Mine! I can handle it. Besides – I’m bigger.
I’m THRILLED about the negative test results!!! Keep ’em coming, kiddo.
My plans for the weekend – stay bundled in my favorite jammies/blanket, take my medicine for my bronchitis, watch the Oscars. Did I mention sleeeeeeeep? Have fun with those adorable J’s, you wonderful Grammie, you! I just thought of something….you should get a “Grammie” award! hehehe
Why thank you, Mavis — especially for the Kraken ticket. LOL
And you get rid of that nasty bronchitis. Sometimes, only blankets, jammies, tea, drugs and rest will do! HUGZ
“Grammie” — HAaa. Yer so *punny*
I am going to babysit my darling grandson tonight, and I will also be a pretend playwright this weekend. Grease rewrites-here I come!
Go for it, Tennessee Williams!
Yay for people to vent to!! Enjoy your weekend with choreography and the J’s! I am going to spend the weekend celebrating 3 family birthdays, trying to find 3 gifts for those birthdays, spending some time with L & L and in between all that trying to get caught up on the things that I didn’t get done during the week so I can face next week…….as you well know there are not enough hours in the day!!!
Hey I hope you have some relaxing fun with the Ls this weekend. And eat some birthday cake for me, since the only way I’m getting any this weekend is if I bake it myself!
Wonderful to see you! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I almost wore the scarf to bed! It will be around my 50 year old neck today, too. You’re an inspiration and a joy. Have a lovely weekend, friend.
You are welcome, doll! And today is the big 5-0…I’d totally forgotten, wow! And you look all of 39, like I told you last night. You have a great weekend too, and tell G-Dog I said hello.