1. Join Diaspora when it goes live. Behold:
2. In the meantime, fix your Facebook profile so as to slow the leak of your information. Think about it.
3. Swear that from this day forward, you will avoid all Facebook applications, quizzes, and “like” pages that require you to “join” before you can see the content. Hello…”Allow Access” means just that — and often more.
4. Back up your contacts in your cell phone address book. (The Fink had a huge scare yesterday.)
5. Don’t *ever* type anything on Facebook or Twitter that you don’t want a future potential employer to find.
Fink (lookin’) out (for ya).